Level 2: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on a well-marked hilly path or trail.
Level 3: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails and/or 600 to 800 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances up to 15 kilometers.
Level 4: An average of 6 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails or off trail, and/or 700 to 1000 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances of 15 to 18 kilometers.
Level 5: An average of more than 6 hours of hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain (and/or distances up to 20 kilometers). Possibly sections at high altitude.
Level 6: An average of more than 7 to 8 hours of strenuous hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain and/or distances up to 20 kilometers. Possibly sections at high altitude.
The best hikes around Cortina d'Ampezzo, pearl of the Dolomites Hike the most favorites spots/mountains: Tre Cime, Tofana, Cinque Torri... Confortable accommodation close to Cortina d'Ampezzo
|Departure||Return||Price including VAT||Departure status|
|From 10 July 2023||to 16 July 2023||1800 €||Inquire about availability|
The price includes / does not include
The price includes
- Lodging: 6 nights in a 3-star hotel, twin/double room.
- Meals: 6 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 6 dinners.
- The transfer needed during the trip.
- French, english speaking trekking leader (UIMLA certified).
- Emergency hotline 24/7.
-Energetic snacks for the week.
-A welcome drink.
The price does not include
- Transfers to and from the start and end points.
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Everything not described as "included".
- Any unplanned visits or transfers.
- Drinks and tips