Level 2: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on a well-marked hilly path or trail.
Level 3: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails and/or 600 to 800 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances up to 15 kilometers.
Level 4: An average of 6 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails or off trail, and/or 700 to 1000 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances of 15 to 18 kilometers.
Level 5: An average of more than 6 hours of hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain (and/or distances up to 20 kilometers). Possibly sections at high altitude.
Level 6: An average of more than 7 to 8 hours of strenuous hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain and/or distances up to 20 kilometers. Possibly sections at high altitude.
Best spots and trails in the Dolomites (Tre Cime di Lavaredo, Fanes, Puez....), from East to West.
A genuine traverse of the Northern Dolomites, passing through many beautiful valleys, 3 natural parks and World Heritage Sites.
An easy meeting point in Bressanone.
Traverse the Northern Dolomites from the Tre Cime di Lavaredo, the three most famous towers in the range, to Val Gardena. Pass through several natural parks, valleys, World Heritage Sites and discover a wide range of landscapes: desert rock lands, forests, lush green alpine meadows.... Total immersion in the rich culture and history of the Dolomites!
|Departure||Return||Price including VAT||Departure status|
|From 25 June 2023||to 03 July 2023||2225 €||Confirmed from 4 participants on|
|From 02 September 2023||to 10 September 2023||2225 €||Confirmed from 4 participants on|
Looking for a singular experience traveling with your family, your friends, your colleagues, your club... The services of Groupe Allibert are perfect for you. Tell us your ideas of the perfect trip, and we will use our experience to craft a unique offer for youSelf-guided trips
The price includes / does not include
The prices includes
- Accommodations as described, either in double or shared rooms: 8 nights,
- French trekking leader - english speaking (UIMLA certified) from day 2 to day 7 and from 5 to 12 participants,
- Meals : 8 breakfasts, 6 dinners (dinner not included in Bressanone), 7 pack-lunches,
- Luggage transfer (not available on day 2 and 7),
- Energetic snacks for the week,
- A welcome drink,
- Cable-cars and transfers as described on the itinerary.
The prices does not include
- Transportation to and from Bressanone,
- Shower in the huts charging fees,
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses,
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance,
- Anything that is not specified in the "The prices includes" list.
- Tickets to any visit,
- Drinks and tips,
- Public transportation and chairlifts during the tour.