Level 2: 4 to 6 hours of riding per day (30 to 50 kilometers) on hilly roads or paths; a maximum of 500 meters of vertical gain. Accessible to anyone who exercises on a regular basis.
Level 3: 4 to 6 hours of riding per day (40 to 70 kilometers) on hilly roads or paths; a maximum of 800 meters of vertical gain. Hills up to 1 kilometer long and/or long distances on flat terrain (up to 70 kilometers). Accessible to anyone who regularly rides a bike on hilly terrain.
Level 4: 5 to 7 hours of riding per day (40 to 70 kilometers) on hilly or even mountainous terrain; more than 1000 meters of vertical gain. Hills or mountain passes several kilometers long. Accessible to anyone fairly athletic who rides hills with considerable vertical gain on a regular basis.
A mythical itinerary that follows in the footsteps of the legendary Tour de France!
from the Mont Blanc to the Mediterranean sea, taking in a huge variety of alpine landscapes along the way.
Choose between two differents routes each day, with varying distances and profiles.
Comfortable accommodation ideal for rest and relaxation after long days in the saddle.
The option of being accompanied by non-cycling friends or family.
|Departure||Return||Price including VAT||Departure status|
Departure dates for the coming season are being prepared. One of our team members can reach out to you when the information is available. To make this happen, please complete your availability informationInquire about availability
The price includes / does not include
The price includes
- Trip leader in support vehicle
- 7 nights accommodation in 2-star hotels (x6) and 3-star hotels (x1) in double/twin rooms with en-suite facilities
- 7 breakfasts
- 7 picnic lunches
- 7 dinners (3 to 4 course menu)
- Daily baggage transfers
- New navigation app for smartphones,
- a detailed road book including maps (digital format) and GPS tracks
The price does not include
- International flights
- Your transfer to the meeting place
- All services mentioned in extensions
- Insurance, assistance
- Drinks at the accommodation
- Visits to museums, monuments and sites not covered by the programme
- Additional travel related to changes in the programme due to bad weather
- All personal expenses
- Everything not mentioned under "the price includes".
- Single-room supplement (subject to availability):140€
- Supplementary nights in Thonon les Bains
- 2* hotel: 60 € (DR), 95 € (SR)
- 3* hotel: 75 € (DR), 115 € (SR)
- Supplementary nights in Menton
- 2* hotel: 65 € (DR), 110 € (SR)
- 3* hotel: 85 € ( DR), 155 € (SR)
- Transfer from Menton to Thonon on day 8: 95 € (including bike and baggage)
- Road bike rental: 260 € to 620 € (see "Useful information" tab)
- Alps Grande Traversee jersey: 45 €