Ski touringlvl. 5
Cross over breathtaking glacier-covered mountain passes and climb to the top of such aesthetic peaks
Amazing scenaries on the highest summits of the alps
Experienced IFMGA mountaing guides for a truly unforgettable adventure!
Your choice of lodging + Guiding
Mountain hut From mid Mars to late April
Are you looking for a singular experience with family, friends, colleagues, or a club, organized and led by one of our professional mountain guides?Travel with a guide
* Price based on 4-person group
Prices (incl. taxes) from march to april 2022
|Mountain hut |
Price per person
|Local English-speaking guide|
|2 people1 shared room||3400 €|
|3 people1 shared room||2700 €|
|4 people1 shared room||2300 €|
|5 people1 shared room||2100 €|
|6 people1 shared room||1900 €|
- Single season : From 12 March 2022 to 20 April 2022
The price includes / does not include
The prices includes
- One professional IFMGA certified guide.
- Accommodations as described: 4 nights in mountain huts, 2 nights in 3-star hotel, 1 night in a simple hotel
- All meals as described.
- All lift tickets required.
- Public and private transfers as described
The prices does not include
- Transportation to the meeting point at the start of the trip and from the point where the trip officially ends.
- Dinner on day 1 in Chamonix.
- Bottled water in the mountain huts.
- Drinks, tips, and personal expenses.
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Everything not described as "included".
France and Italy are part of the Euro zone. You may find ATMs easily in the main cities and towns.
Better to have cash in the most remote areas to purchase extras (ex.: for drinks). Huts do not always accept credit cards.