Ski touringlvl. 5
Cross over breathtaking glacier-covered mountain passes and climb to the top of such aesthetic peaks
Amazing scenaries on the highest summits of the alps
All cable-car and transfer during the trip included.
Experienced IFMGA mountaing guides for a truly unforgettable adventure!
Every backcountry skier places the most well-known and classic of all ski traverses, the original Haute Route from Mt. Blanc to the Matterhorn, on their bucket list. The ultimate multi-day ski tour in the Alps, with ascents (and descents of course!) of such legendary glacier-capped peaks as Pigne d'Arolla (3796 m). Enjoy extraordinary views of the most iconic summits of the range: Mt. Blanc, the Matterhorn...
|Departure||Return||Price including VAT||Departure status*|
|From 31 March 2024||to 07 April 2024||2500 €||Confirmed from 3 reservations on|
|From 07 April 2024||to 14 April 2024||2500 €||Confirmed from 3 reservations on|
|From 14 April 2024||to 21 April 2024||2500 €||Confirmed from 3 reservations on|
|From 21 April 2024||to 28 April 2024||2500 €||Confirmed from 3 reservations on|
The price includes / does not include
The prices includes
- One professional IFMGA certified
- All guides expenses
- Accommodations as described: 5 nights in mountain huts, 2 nights in 3-star hotel
- All meals as described (7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners).
- 1 bottle of water per 2 people for the dinner in moutain huts.
- All lift tickets required.
- Public and private transfers as described
The prices does not include
- Dinner on day 1 in Chamonix.
- Bottled water in the mountain huts (6 to 12 CHF per 1,5 L).
- Drinks, tips, and personal expenses.
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Everything not described as "included".