Ski touringlvl. 5
Cross over breathtaking glacier-covered mountain passes and climb to the top of such aesthetic peaks
Amazing scenaries on the highest summits of the alps
Everythings included from and to the Geneva airport (except drinks, and tips).
Experienced IFMGA mountaing guides for a truly unforgettable adventure!
Every backcountry skier places the most well-known and classic of all ski traverses, the original Haute Route from Mt. Blanc to the Matterhorn, on their bucket list. The ultimate multi-day ski tour in the Alps, with ascents (and descents of course!) of such legendary glacier-capped peaks as Pigne d'Arolla (3796 m). Enjoy extraordinary views of the most iconic summits of the range: Mt. Blanc, the Matterhorn...
|Departure||Return||Price including VAT||Departure status|
|From 09 April 2023||to 16 April 2023||2450 €||Complete Optional additional places ? Get in touch|
|From 23 April 2023||to 30 April 2023||2475 €||Confirmed from 3 reservations on|
The price includes / does not include
The prices includes
- One professional IFMGA certified
- All guides expenses
- Accommodations as described: 5 nights in mountain huts, 2 nights in 3-star hotel
- All meals as described (7 breakfasts, 7 lunches, 6 dinners).
- 1 bottle of water per 2 people for the dinner in moutain huts.
- All lift tickets required.
- Public and private transfers as described
The prices does not include
- Dinner on day 1 in Chamonix.
- Bottled water in the mountain huts (6 to 12 CHF per 1,5 L).
- Drinks, tips, and personal expenses.
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Everything not described as "included".