Level 2: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on a well-marked hilly path or trail.
Level 3: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails and/or 600 to 800 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances up to 15 kilometers.
Level 4: An average of 6 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails or off trail, and/or 700 to 1000 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances of 15 to 18 kilometers.
Level 5: An average of more than 6 hours of hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain (and/or distances up to 20 kilometers). Possibly sections at high altitude.
Level 6: An average of more than 7 to 8 hours of strenuous hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain and/or distances up to 20 kilometers. Possibly sections at high altitude.
Explore mountain landscapes that include such legendary peaks as the Eiger, Mönch, and Jungfrau.
Stroll through typical Swiss villages nestled in the picture-perfect alpine meadows of the Bernese Oberland.
Hike along a section of the Eiger Trail, right beneath the Eiger's mighty north face.
Enjoy easy access to and from the meeting point in Interlaken.
More info >>
Your choice of lodging + Luggage transfers
Are you looking for a singular experience with family, friends, colleagues, or a club, organized and led by one of our professional mountain guides?Travel with a guide
* Price based on 4-person group
Prices (incl. taxes) from july to september 2022
Price per person
|Without luggage transfers||With luggage transfers|
|Single season||Single season|
|2 people1 shared room||1145 €||1430 €|
|3 people1 shared room||1100 €||1305 €|
|4 people1 shared room||1075 €||1220 €|
|5 people1 shared room||1050 €||1170 €|
|6 people1 shared room||1020 €||1145 €|
- Single season : From 01 July 2022 to 15 September 2022
The price includes / does not include
The price includes
- Accommodations as described for 7 nights.
- Meals as described: 7 breakfast, 3 dinners.
- Baggage transfers if you choose this option (not available Day 2).
- The roadbook (as well as maps and reservation vouchers) for a 4-person group.
- Emergency hotline 24/7.
- Access to the new mobile phone application (including GPS guidance).
The price does not include
- Transportation to the meeting point at the start of the trip and from the point where the trip officially ends.
- Picnic lunches (about CHF10-CHF15 per lunch depending on the location).
- Dinners at Interlaken, Alpiglen and Mürren
- Showers in those huts that charge a fee.
- Drinks, tips, and personal expenses.
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Everything not described as "included".
- Any unplanned transfers.
- Tickets for the cog trains and aerial trams (or other lifts) described in the paragraph "transportation".
- Picnic lunches: at grocery stores or huts for your picnic lunches.
- Admission to any monuments or other sites not included.
- Drinks and tips and personal expenses