First 3 days to train and get ready for the ascent
The normal and easiest route to ascent.
2 chances to get to the top (days 5 and 6)
Your choice of lodging + Guiding
Mountain hut with shared rooms
Are you looking for a singular experience with family, friends, colleagues, or a club, organized and led by one of our professional mountain guides?Travel with a guide
* Price based on 4-person group
The price includes / does not include
The prices includes
- Professional IFMGA certified guides: 1 guide for 6 people for the three days spent acclimatizing, and 1 guide for 2 people to climb Mt. Blanc.
- Accommodations: 4 nights in mountain huts, 2 nights in 3-star hotel.
- All meals as described.
- All lift tickets required.
- Private transfer in the Chamonix valley from Day 2 to Day 7.
The prices does not include
- Transportation to the meeting point at the start of the trip and from the point where the trip officially ends.
- Dinners on day 1 and day 4 in Chamonix.
- All lunches.
- Bottled water in the mountain huts.
- Showers in those huts that charge a fee
- Drinks, tips, and personal expenses.
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Everything not described as "included".
Better to have cash in the most remote areas to purchase extras (ex.: for drinks). Huts do not always accept credit cards.