The aim of this fantastic one week mountaineering holiday is to climb Mont Blanc; the summit, at 4809m is the highest point in Western Europe. With three wonderful days in the high mountains to acclimatise, and allowing three full days for the ascent of Mont Blanc with two days for the summit itself, this one week adventure gives everyone an excellent chance of reaching the roof of Europe. The acclimatisation days are spent traversing from the Albert Premier hut to the Cabane du Trient hut, spending time on glacier skills along the way and taking in the famous Fenêtre de Saleina and the impressive high landscape of the Col du Tour. The summit of Mont Blanc is reached via the 'Normal Route', from the Tete Rousse and then the new Gouter Hut. The summit day is a long one, but the reward .... you are now the highest point around, with the most awesome views of the surrounding mountain ranges, there will be no doubt that it was worth it.
|Departure||Return||Price including VAT||Departure status|
|From 18 July 2022||to 24 July 2022||2650 €||Confirmed from 2 reservations on|
The price includes / does not include
The prices includes
- Professional IFMGA certified guides: 1 guide for 6 people for the three days spent acclimatizing, and 1 guide for 2 people to climb Mt. Blanc.
- Accommodations: 4 nights in mountain huts, 2 nights in 3-star hotel.
- All meals as described.
- All lift tickets required.
- Private transfer in the Chamonix valley from Day 2 to Day 7.
The prices does not include
- Transportation to the meeting point at the start of the trip and from the point where the trip officially ends.
- Dinners on day 1 and day 4 in Chamonix.
- Bottled water in the mountain huts.
- Showers in those huts that charge a fee
- Drinks, tips, and personal expenses.
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Everything not described as "included".