Level 2: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on a well-marked hilly path or trail.
Level 3: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails and/or 600 to 800 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances up to 15 kilometers.
Level 4: An average of 6 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails or off trail, and/or 700 to 1000 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances of 15 to 18 kilometers.
Level 5: An average of more than 6 hours of hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain (and/or distances up to 20 kilometers). Possibly sections at high altitude.
Level 6: An average of more than 7 to 8 hours of strenuous hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain and/or distances up to 20 kilometers. Possibly sections at high altitude.
The most famous multi-day mountain hike in the Alps, a must for every hiker !
Discover, taste and experience the 3 different alpine cultures (France, Italy and Switzerland)
A rest day at Courmayeur in the middle of the trip !
A selection of very comfortable hotels (3* and 4* only !)
An easy start and finish in Chamonix
Circling the Mt. Blanc Range means hiking as close as possible to this legendary alpine giant without actually climbing. Every day, enjoy so many new discoveries as you explore the different sides, cultures, and landscapes of the range: first through France, and then Italy and Switzerland. The well-marked trails and circuits are trade and communications that have been used, in some cases, since Antiquity. This is hands down one of the world's major and most classic multi-day mountain hikes!
|Departure||Return||Price including VAT||Departure status|
|From 11 July 2023||to 19 July 2023||2730 €||Confirmed|
|From 24 July 2023||to 01 August 2023||2730 €||Confirmed from 5 participants on|
|From 18 August 2023||to 26 August 2023||2730 €||Confirmed from 5 participants on|
|From 05 September 2023||to 13 September 2023||2730 €||Confirmed from 5 participants on|
The price includes / does not include
- French, english speaking trekking leader (UIMLA certified) from day 2 to day 7 and from 5 to 12 participants,
- Accommodations as described in double/twin rooms (in some cases in triple or quadruple rooms when accommodations lack double room availability).
- Meals : 8 breakfasts, 6 diners (dinner not included in Chamonix on day 1 and day 5 in Courmayeur), 6 pack-lunches (1 lunch not included on day 5 in Courmayeur during the rest day).
- Energetic snacks for the week,
- A welcome drink,
- Luggage transfer every night,
- Cable-cars and transfers as described on the itinerary.
Prices do not include :
- Transportation from Geneva to Chamonix on day 1 and from Chamonix to Geneva on day 8 (don't hesitate to ask us if you are interested in these transfers, we can book this transfer for you),
- Any single room (requested or for a odd number of people),
- Dinner first day in Chamonix,
- Lunch and dinner in Courmayeur on day 5 during your rest day,
- Drinks and personal expenses,
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance,
- Anything that is not specified in the "included in the price" list.
Spending and other expenses during your trip :
- Tickets to any visit
- Drinks and tips