Level 2: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on a well-marked hilly path or trail.
Level 3: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails and/or 600 to 800 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances up to 15 kilometers.
Level 4: An average of 6 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails or off trail, and/or 700 to 1000 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances of 15 to 18 kilometers.
Level 5: An average of more than 6 hours of hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain (and/or distances up to 20 kilometers). Possibly sections at high altitude.
Level 6: An average of more than 7 to 8 hours of strenuous hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain and/or distances up to 20 kilometers. Possibly sections at high altitude.
A classic multi-day mountain hike in comfort
France, Italy, and Switzerland: explore three alpine cultures.
Hike to Lac Blanc included.
Circling the Mt. Blanc Range means hiking as close as possible to this legendary alpine giant without actually climbing. Every day, enjoy so many new discoveries as you explore the different sides, cultures, and landscapes of the range: first through France, and then Italy and Switzerland. The well-marked trails and circuits are trade and communications that have been used, in some cases, since Antiquity. This is hands down one of the world's major and most classic multi-day mountain hikes!
|Departure||Return||Price including VAT||Departure status|
|From 07 July 2023||to 15 July 2023||2125 €||Confirmed from 5 participants on|
|From 14 July 2023||to 22 July 2023||2125 €||Confirmed from 5 participants on|
|From 21 July 2023||to 29 July 2023||2125 €||Confirmed from 5 participants on|
|From 04 August 2023||to 12 August 2023||2125 €||Confirmed from 5 participants on|
|From 08 September 2023||to 16 September 2023||2125 €||Confirmed from 5 participants on|
The price includes / does not include
Included in the price
- French, english speaking trekking leader (UIMLA certified) from day 2 to day 8 and from 4 to 14 participants,
- Shared taxi from Geneva to Chamonix (day 1) and from Chamonix to Geneva (day 9)
- Accommodations as described in double/twin rooms (in some cases in triple or quadruple rooms when accommodations lack double room availability).
- Meals : 8 breakfasts, 6 diners (dinner not included in Chamonix on day 1 and day 8), 7 pack-lunches
- Energetic snacks for the week,
- A welcome drink,
- Luggage transfer every night,
- Cable-cars and transfers as
described on the itinerary
Prices do not include :
- Transportation to Geneva (or the meeting point at the start of the trip) and from Geneva (or the point where the trip officially ends),
- Any single room (requested or for a odd number of people),
- Dinner first day and last day in Chamonix,
- Drinks and personal expenses,
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance,
- For reservations made less than 15 days before the start, all additional fees for priority processing.
- Anything that is not specified in the "included in the price" list
Spending and other expenses during your trip :
- Tickets to any visit
- Drinks and tips