Level 2: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on a well-marked hilly path or trail.
Level 3: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails and/or 600 to 800 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances up to 15 kilometers.
Level 4: An average of 6 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails or off trail, and/or 700 to 1000 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances of 15 to 18 kilometers.
Level 5: An average of more than 6 hours of hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain (and/or distances up to 20 kilometers). Possibly sections at high altitude.
Level 6: An average of more than 7 to 8 hours of strenuous hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain and/or distances up to 20 kilometers. Possibly sections at high altitude.
The discovery of the "must-see" of the Mont-Blanc massif with easy hikes.
Enjoy the warm alpine hospitality and comfort of 4* hotels!
The visit of the Aiguille du Midi, Montenvers train and the thermal baths of Pré Saint Didier included
A three-day trip to Italy, in the heart of the Aosta Valley life
A small group of 8 people maximum
This itinerary in the country of Mont Blanc, a unique and prestigious massif, is composed of accessible hikes. After the escapades in the middle of the nature, you will have comfortable accommodations and facilities for relaxation. Not to mention the typical Italian cuisine of the Aosta Valley...
|Departure||Return||Price including VAT||Departure status|
|From 03 July 2023||to 10 July 2023||3635 €||Confirmed from 3 reservations on|
|From 24 July 2023||to 31 July 2023||3635 €||Confirmed from 3 reservations on|
|From 11 September 2023||to 18 September 2023||3635 €||Confirmed|
|From 30 June 2024||to 07 July 2024||3650 €||Confirmed from 3 reservations on|
|From 28 July 2024||to 04 August 2024||3650 €||Confirmed from 3 reservations on|
|From 08 September 2024||to 15 September 2024||3650 €||Confirmed from 3 reservations on|
The price includes / does not include
- French, english speaking trekking leader (UIMLA certified) from day 2 to day 7 and from 4 to 8 participants,
- Accommodations as described in double/twin rooms (in some cases in triple or quadruple rooms when accommodations lack double room availability).
- Meals : 7 breakfasts, 6 diners (dinner not included in Chamonix on day 1), 6 pack-lunches,
- Energetic snacks for the week,
- A welcome drink,
- Luggage transfer at the accommodations,
- Cable-cars and transfers as described on the itinerary.
Price does not include:
- Transportation from Geneva to Chamonix on day 1 and from Chamonix to Geneva on day 8 (don't hesitate to ask us if you are interested in these transfers, we can book this transfer for you),
- Any single room (requested or for a odd number of people),
- Dinner in Chamonix on the first day,
- Drinks and personal expenses,
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance,
- Anything that is not specified in the "included in the price" list.
Spending and other expenses during your
- Tickets to any visit
- Drinks and tip