Cyclinglvl. 1 to 2
Level 2: 4 to 6 hours of riding per day (30 to 50 kilometers) on hilly roads or paths; a maximum of 500 meters of vertical gain. Accessible to anyone who exercises on a regular basis.
Level 3: 4 to 6 hours of riding per day (40 to 70 kilometers) on hilly roads or paths; a maximum of 800 meters of vertical gain. Hills up to 1 kilometer long and/or long distances on flat terrain (up to 70 kilometers). Accessible to anyone who regularly rides a bike on hilly terrain.
Level 4: 5 to 7 hours of riding per day (40 to 70 kilometers) on hilly or even mountainous terrain; more than 1000 meters of vertical gain. Hills or mountain passes several kilometers long. Accessible to anyone fairly athletic who rides hills with considerable vertical gain on a regular basis.
Enjoy breathtaking Dolomites landscapes
Bike rentals and returns are included in the price.
Three nights in Cortina d'Ampezzo
A Mont-Blanc experience exclusive.
More info >>
Explore the Dolomites by bike at your own pace, riding along the peaceful and scenic bike trails built on former railroad track beds. Enjoy a leisurely tour through a mountain range famous for its steep cliffs, rocky spires, and amazing cuisine. The bike trail winds its way through alpine meadows, along the crystal clear blue waters of beautiful glacier-formed lakes, and beneath several of the most iconic peaks of the Dolomites (like the legendary Tre Cime di Lavaredo or Tre Scarperi). When you reach the end of the trail, drop off your bikes and either return to your starting point or hop on a train for the quick ride to Venice. Marvel at the incredible contrast as ride from the jagged summits and quiet mountain villages of the Dolomites to the canals and bustling streets of Venice!
Your choice of lodging + Luggage transfers
Are you looking for a singular experience with family, friends, colleagues, or a club, organized and led by one of our professional mountain guides?Travel with a guide
* Price based on 4-person group
The price includes / does not include
The price includes
- Accommodations as described.
- Breakfast for days 2 through 6.
- Transporting your bags every night.
- Bikes rental (E-electric or classical bike)
- Returning the bike to Dobbiaco
- The roadbook (as well as a map and reservation vouchers) for a 2 to 4 person group.
- The new "Mon Roadbook" app
The price does not include
- Transportation to the meeting point at the start of the trip and from the point where the trip officially ends.
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Lunches and dinners
- For reservations made less than 15 days before the start, all additional fees for priority processing.
- Anything that is not specified in the "included in the price" list.
- Lunches: at grocery stores or huts for your picnic lunches and Dinners in Dobbiaco and Cortina
- Public transportation:
- Day 2: bus to Dobbiaco
- Day 2 and Day 3: return train tickets to Dobbiaco.
- Day 5: bus back to Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Tickets to
any visit, monument or museums.
- Drinks and tips
Better to have cash in the most remote areas to purchase extras (ex.: for drinks). Huts do not always accept credit cards.