Cyclinglvl. 1 to 2
Level 2: 4 to 6 hours of riding per day (30 to 50 kilometers) on hilly roads or paths; a maximum of 500 meters of vertical gain. Accessible to anyone who exercises on a regular basis.
Level 3: 4 to 6 hours of riding per day (40 to 70 kilometers) on hilly roads or paths; a maximum of 800 meters of vertical gain. Hills up to 1 kilometer long and/or long distances on flat terrain (up to 70 kilometers). Accessible to anyone who regularly rides a bike on hilly terrain.
Level 4: 5 to 7 hours of riding per day (40 to 70 kilometers) on hilly or even mountainous terrain; more than 1000 meters of vertical gain. Hills or mountain passes several kilometers long. Accessible to anyone fairly athletic who rides hills with considerable vertical gain on a regular basis.
Enjoy breathtaking Dolomites landscapes
Bike rentals and returns are included in the price.
Three nights in Cortina d'Ampezzo
A Mont-Blanc experience exclusive.
More info >>
Your choice of lodging + Luggage transfers
Are you looking for a singular experience with family, friends, colleagues, or a club, organized and led by one of our professional mountain guides?Travel with a guide
* Price based on 4-person group
The price includes / does not include
The price includes
- Accommodations as described.
- Breakfast for days 2 through 6.
- Transporting your bags every night.
- Bikes rental (E-electric or classical bike)
- Returning the bike to Dobbiaco
- The roadbook (as well as a map and reservation vouchers) for a 2 to 4 person group.
- The new "Mon Roadbook" app
The price does not include
- Transportation to the meeting point at the start of the trip and from the point where the trip officially ends.
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Lunches and dinners
- For reservations made less than 15 days before the start, all additional fees for priority processing.
- Anything that is not specified in the "included in the price" list.
- Lunches: at grocery stores or huts for your picnic lunches and Dinners in Dobbiaco and Cortina
- Public transportation:
- Day 2: bus to Dobbiaco
- Day 2 and Day 3: return train tickets to Dobbiaco.
- Day 5: bus back to Cortina d'Ampezzo
- Tickets to
any visit, monument or museums.
- Drinks and tips
Better to have cash in the most remote areas to purchase extras (ex.: for drinks). Huts do not always accept credit cards.