Level 2: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on a well-marked hilly path or trail.
Level 3: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails and/or 600 to 800 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances up to 15 kilometers.
Level 4: An average of 6 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails or off trail, and/or 700 to 1000 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances of 15 to 18 kilometers.
Level 5: An average of more than 6 hours of hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain (and/or distances up to 20 kilometers). Possibly sections at high altitude.
Level 6: An average of more than 7 to 8 hours of strenuous hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain and/or distances up to 20 kilometers. Possibly sections at high altitude.
Easy access by high-speed train (TGV) or by plane to Turin, with the option of renting a car for your road trip.
Visit Turin and San Michele Abbey.
Gaze into the clear blue waters of Lakes Chiaretto and Grande at the foot of Mt. Viso.
Admire the architecture in the villages of Val Maira.
More info >>
Your choice of lodging + Rental car
Guest house From mid-June to late-September
Are you looking for a singular experience with family, friends, colleagues, or a club, organized and led by one of our professional mountain guides?Travel with a guide
* Price based on 4-person group
Prices from june to september 2020
|Guest house |
Price per person
|With a rental car|
1 double room
1 single room, 1 double room
2 double rooms
1 single room, 2 double rooms
3 double rooms
- Single season : From 20 Jun 2020 through 30 Sep 2020
The price includes / does not include
The price includes
- Accommodations as described: 5 nights: 1 night in hotels and 4 nights in mountain inns.
- Meals: 5 breakfasts and 4 dinners (on your own in Turin).
- Renting car if you choose this option.
- The roadbook (as well as a map and reservation vouchers) for a group of up to 4 persons group.
- Emergency hotline 24/7
- Access to the new mobile phone application (including GPS guidance).
The price does not include
- Dinner Day 1 and Day 7 in Turin.
- Local buses pass Day 2 and Day 7 between Aosta and Valsavarenche
- Pack lunches
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Everything not described as "included".
- If you register less 15 days before the start of the trip, the additional "last-minute" fees to process your application in time.
- All picnic lunches (about 10 to 12€ each day).
- Fuel and tolls ( 50 € to 70€).
- Hotel parking in Turin (25€), parking in Pian del Re (around € 10 per day.
- Entrances to monuments, museums.
- Insurance and deductible deductible for the rental vehicle (if option chosen).
Better to have cash in the most remote areas to purchase extras (ex.: for drinks). Huts do not always accept credit cards.