Hikinglvl. 2 to 3
Level 2: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on a well-marked hilly path or trail.
Level 3: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails and/or 600 to 800 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances up to 15 kilometers.
Level 4: An average of 6 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails or off trail, and/or 700 to 1000 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances of 15 to 18 kilometers.
Level 5: An average of more than 6 hours of hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain (and/or distances up to 20 kilometers). Possibly sections at high altitude.
Level 6: An average of more than 7 to 8 hours of strenuous hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain and/or distances up to 20 kilometers. Possibly sections at high altitude.
The best hikes around Cortina d'Ampezzo, pearl of the Dolomites
Hike the most favorites spots/mountains: Tre Cime, Tofana, Cinque Torri...
Confortable accommodation in Cortina d'Ampezzo
Your choice of lodging + Meals
Are you looking for a singular experience with family, friends, colleagues, or a club, organized and led by one of our professional mountain guides?Travel with a guide
* Price based on 4-person group
Prices (incl. taxes) from june to october 2021 - Prices for this year are being calculated, amounts shown are an estimation
|Hotel 3 stars|
Price per person
|Overnight stay with breakfast||Half board|
|Low season||Peak season||Low season||Mid season||Peak season|
|2 people1 shared room||950 €||1360 €||1240 €||1360 €||1830 €|
|3 people1 shared room||820 €||1230 €||1110 €||1230 €||1700 €|
|4 people1 shared room||760 €||1170 €||1050 €||1170 €||1630 €|
|5 people1 shared room||730 €||1140 €||1020 €||1140 €||1600 €|
|6 people1 shared room||700 €||1110 €||990 €||1110 €||1580 €|
- Low season : From 24 Aug 2021 throug through 30 Sep 2021
- Peak season : From 31 Jul 2021 throug throug through 25 Aug 2021
- Mid season : From 26 Aug 2021 through 01 Sep 2021
The price includes / does not include
The price includes
- Lodging: 6 nights in a 3-star hotel, twin/double room.
- Meals: 6 breakfasts and 6 dinners depending on the package selected.
- The transfer on Day 5 between Cortina and the Dibona Hut.
- The roadbook (as well as maps and reservation vouchers) for a 4 person group.
- Emergency hotline 24/7
- Access to the new mobile phone application (including GPS guidance). Fees for organizing the trip.
The price does not include
- Transfers to and from the start and end points.
- Pack lunch (about €10-€15 per lunch depending on the location).
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Everything not described as "included".
- Local buses for daily transfers (except Day 5). About 3-4€ each.
- Any unplanned visits or transfers.
- Drinks and tips
Better to have cash in the most remote areas to purchase extras (ex.: for drinks). Huts do not always accept credit cards.