Level 2: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on a well-marked hilly path or trail.
Level 3: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails and/or 600 to 800 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances up to 15 kilometers.
Level 4: An average of 6 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails or off trail, and/or 700 to 1000 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances of 15 to 18 kilometers.
Level 5: An average of more than 6 hours of hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain (and/or distances up to 20 kilometers). Possibly sections at high altitude.
Level 6: An average of more than 7 to 8 hours of strenuous hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain and/or distances up to 20 kilometers. Possibly sections at high altitude.
The best spots and trails in the Dolomites (Tre Cime, Fanes, Puez....) from East to West.
A genuine traverse of the Northern Dolomites, passing through many beautiful valleys, 3 natural parks, and world heritage sites.
An optional Via Ferrata on the Tre Cime area
Your choice of lodging + Luggage transfers
Are you looking for a singular experience with family, friends, colleagues, or a club, organized and led by one of our professional mountain guides?Travel with a guide
* Price based on 4-person group
Prices (incl. taxes) from june to september 2021 - Prices for this year are being calculated, amounts shown are an estimation
|Mountain hut with rooms|
Price per person
|Without luggage transfers||With luggage transfers|
|Single season||Single season|
|2 people1 shared room||1030 €||1720 €|
|3 people1 shared room||1030 €||1490 €|
|4 people1 shared room||1020 €||1360 €|
|5 people1 shared room||1020 €||1310 €|
|6 people1 shared room||1020 €||1260 €|
- Single season : From 21 Jun 2021 through 21 Sep 2021
The price includes / does not include
The prices includes
- Accommodations as described, either in double or shared rooms: 8 nights.
- Meals: 8 breakfasts, 6 dinners (dinner not included in Bressanone).
- Transporting your bags if you choose this option (not available day 2 and 7)
- The roadbook (as well as maps and reservation vouchers) for a 4 person group.
- Emergency hotline 24/7
- Access to the new mobile phone application (including GPS guidance).
The prices does not include
- Transportation to and from Bressanone.
- Pack lunch (about €10-€15 per lunch depending on the location).
- Shower in those huts that charge a fee.
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Everything not described as "included".
- Lunches: at grocery stores or huts for your picnic lunches.
- Tickets to any visit
- Drinks and tips
- Public transportation and chairlifts during the tour.
Day 7: optional chairlift to Gardenaccia Hut: €6.5 pp
Better to have cash in the most remote areas to purchase extras (ex.: for drinks). Huts do not always accept credit cards.
During your trip
Additional services : during your trip
Via Ferrata on day 2
(in the afternoon at Locatelli Hut)
3 to 4 people (extra for only 2 people, upon request for 5 or more)
2 people: €200 pp
3 people: €150 pp
4 people: €100 pp
Easy via ferrata climbing up "Paterno" or "Torre di Toblin".
Includes: English speaking mountain guide and technical gear.