Via ferratalvl. 5
Via ferrata climbing from hut to hut, without any transfers.
Brenta Dolomites: mountains known for their beauty and incredible climbs.
A selection of the area's most spectacular via ferrata to climb.
Climbing above the void, this multi-day adventure through the Brenta Dolomites offers the perfect opportunity to explore the area's legendary via ferrata. The natural next step from hiking on steep trails through the mountains, reputed for the Bocchette or "small ledge" via ferrata, and just a hop, skip, and a jump from the Po River Valley and Lake Garda, enjoy an amazing through-hike that includes cable and ladder-equipped trails. Wind your way through the mind-blowing vertical limestone towers of the Brenta Dolomites. This incredible tour targets the more active and adventurous hiker looking to experience truly breathtaking summits like nowhere else, while taking full advantage of the warm and friendly Italian hospitality from one mountain hut to the next.
Your choice of lodging + Guiding
Mountain hut with shared rooms From June to September
* Price based on 4-person group
Prices (incl. taxes) from june to september 2023
|Mountain hut with shared rooms|
Price per person
|Local English-speaking guide|
|2 people1 shared room||2200 €|
|3 people1 shared room||2400 €|
|4 people1 shared room||2720 €|
|5 people1 shared room||3250 €|
|6 people1 shared room||4300 €|
- Single season : From 26 June 2023 to 11 September 2023
The price includes / does not include
The prices includes
- Professional IFMGA certified guide: 1 guide for 5 persons.
- Accommodations: 2 nights in a 3-star Hotel in Madonna and 5 nights in a dormitory in a mountain hut
- Meals as described.
- Private transfer from and to Chamonix.
The prices does not include
- Transportation to the meeting point at the start of the trip and from the point where the trip officially ends.
- Dinner Day 1 in Madonna di Campiglio
- Bottled water in the mountain hut
- Drinks, tips, and personal expenses.
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- Everything not described as "included".
Better to have cash in the most remote areas to purchase extras (ex.: for drinks). Huts do not always accept credit cards.