Level 2: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on a well-marked hilly path or trail.
Level 3: An average of 4 to 5 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails and/or 600 to 800 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances up to 15 kilometers.
Level 4: An average of 6 hours of hiking per day on well-marked trails or off trail, and/or 700 to 1000 meters of vertical gain, and/or distances of 15 to 18 kilometers.
Level 5: An average of more than 6 hours of hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain (and/or distances up to 20 kilometers). Possibly sections at high altitude.
Level 6: An average of more than 7 to 8 hours of strenuous hiking per day off trail or on rugged terrain, with more than 1000 meters of vertical gain and/or distances up to 20 kilometers. Possibly sections at high altitude.
A classic multi-day mountain hike.
France, Italy, and Switzerland: explore three alpine cultures.
Hike to Lac Blanc included.
Overnights in spectacularly located mountain huts!
More info >>
Your choice of lodging + Luggage transfers
Are you looking for a singular experience with family, friends, colleagues, or a club, organized and led by one of our professional mountain guides?Travel with a guide
* Price based on 4-person group
Prices (incl. taxes) from june to october 2022
|Mountain hut |
Price per person
|Without luggage transfers||With luggage transfers|
|Low season||Peak season||Low season||Peak season|
|2 people1 shared room||1025 €||1050 €||1250 €||1280 €|
|3 people1 shared room||1020 €||1045 €||1235 €||1260 €|
|4 people1 shared room||1015 €||1040 €||1210 €||1240 €|
|5 people1 shared room||1010 €||1035 €||1205 €||1235 €|
|6 people1 shared room||1005 €||1030 €||1200 €||1230 €|
- Low season : From 28 September 2022 to 05 October 2022
- Peak season : From 13 June 2022 to 27 September 2022
The price includes / does not include
The price includes
Accommodations as described.
- Transporting your bags if you choose this option.
- Breakfast for days 2 through 9.
- Dinners for days 2 through 7.
- The roadbook (as well as a map and reservation vouchers) for a 2 to 4 person group.
- The gpx tracks for each day's hike, upon request.
The price does not includes
Transportation to the meeting point at the start of the trip and from the point
where the trip officially ends.
- Insurance for trip cancellation/interruption, lost/stolen baggage, or assistance.
- For reservations made less than 15 days before the start, all additional fees for priority processing.
- Anything that is not specified in the "included in the price" list.
- Lunches: at
grocery stores or huts for your picnic lunches.
- Public transportation and chairlifts/gondolas during the tour.
- The cable-car between Les Houches and Bellevue, approximately €15.
- The shuttle between Les Chapieux and Ville-des-Glaciers, approximately €3.5. At the beginning of the season, you need to reserve a taxi.
- The shuttles
(regularly scheduled) from Visaille to Courmayeur and from Courmayeur to
Arnuva, approximately €3 each. At the beginning and the end of the season, you
need to reserve a taxi. Check with your hotel/hut/guest house manager to ask if
there are other hikers in the same situation with whom you can share the fare.
- The bus
(Postal Bus in Switzerland) from Ferret/La Fouly to Champex, approximately €9.
- Optional: the Col de Balme chairlift and gondola at Le Tour, approximately €20.
- Tickets to
visit monuments or museums.
Better to have cash in the most remote areas to purchase extras (ex.: for drinks). Huts do not always accept credit cards.